Thursday 25 February 2010

royalty and my mummy

Should there be a crash, Prince Charles and Prince William never travel on the same airplane as a precaution
not very eco friendly!
i am definately not an eco warrior or anything, i recycle and take showers intsead of baths, but that is really the extent of my helpfulness. although the separate plane thing seems a bit drastic, if both charles and william were to die we would still have...harry... ok maybe it isnt very drastic! not that the monarchy holds any power anymore anyway. i dont think we should get rid of them though, the amount of money they bring in from tourism is very substantial. also, if we get rid of the monarchy that greatly decreases my chances of marrying william, becoming queen and ruling over all of you, now wouldnt this country be even better if i was in charge!
speaking of wacky families, my mother is coming to visit me this weekend. she comes to Birmingham around the same time every year, which you may find strange considering i have previously expressed my fierce independance, but i always look forward to her visit. i know she needs the break from my dad and brother and her job and the housework, and i am her only daughter and she misses me alot. we get on really well, and we always have a great time when she visits.

1 comment:

  1. I was listening to radio 1 earlier and I couldn't help but think of you. They were doing an interesting facts piece, things like your earlobes are perfectly inline with your nipples. Was really funny, I reckon they may have stolen some of their facts from your blog xx

    ReplyDelete