Tuesday 23 February 2010

A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a 4 foot tall child inside!
now if only there were hippos readily available at all supermarkets/cinemas/trains, and anywhere else that children prove to be most annoying.
at the moment i am enjoying writing my biography of Elizabeth Gaskell, but i am struggling with my short story. on top of this i am trying to find a place to live next year, which is not as easy as i thought it would be. there are a few posters around but none that would work, because they are for groups, where as i am on my lonesome, i might need to wait a bit longer to see if people drop out of groups.
all this has made me feel stressed over the past few days, especially since i do not want to go back into halls, i didnt enjoy them the first time round, and i doubt i will enjoy being a 21 year old surrounded by excitable 18 yr olds. im nervous about starting again, living with new people, trying to make new friends, i have always considered myself to be very independant, but doing this alone has made me feel like i am out of my depth slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment