Saturday 13 February 2010

The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from public libraries
ironic really, although why you would want to steal from a library is beyond me.
after realising after my last few blogs how much of a hermit i have become, i decided to actually go out today. i went to get my costume for the previously mentioned fancy dress party, and i have bought some wings from Claire's and i will be a labybird, i just had to buy a red shirt as well so this is possibly the cheapest fancy dress outfit i have ever had. altough i am thinking of wearing my corset which was quite expensive and i have only wore it once in a year.
its nice to have soomething to look forward to considering all the uni work ive got going on, and it will be nice to be at home again and eat my mums proper food

No comments:

Post a Comment